- Wanna learn something about Generation Y? Check out this cool infographic by Flowtown. For those readers age 18-28, how do you compare to these statistics?
- Meet Luis Soriano and his donkey, Alpha. The story of the Bilboburro is so inspiring. Reading is awesome.
- This is why you should never date a writer.
- A new bike attatchment created by Korean designer Eungi Kim called "Horsey" makes me want to ride off into the sunset on my Schwinn. Her design is one of 3000 that were entered in the 2010 Seoul Cycle Design Competition, organized by Designboom in collaboration with Seoul Design Foundation.
- This toy camera store has many fun cameras at very reasonable price. (The Four Corner Store ships from Delaware, a great state that has no sales tax!) Plus, a portion of the profits are donated to local animal shelters. I'm in puppy love! My favorite? The Digital Biscuit Cameras. They look good enough to eat!
- Think about all the possibilities of life if we all persued the Art of Being a Goofball.
- Look at these maps of racial integration in American cities created by Eric Fischer. How do you think your city is segregated? How is it unified or divided?
- Dark, dangerous, and sexy photography doesn't always have to involve people. Check out Thomas Allen's Pulp Novel Art. "He begins his process by cutting figures and images out of illustrated pages of old books and vintage fiction novels. Allen then cleverly rearranges and juxtaposes the forms to create three-dimensional scenes. Next, he carefully lights his subjects and photographs the scenes. When separated from their original stories, the figures take on fresh roles in entirely new situations. Yet they retain their intended purpose of storytelling." - Golberz.com
- My new designer girl-crush.
- An haunting and beautiful comic by illustrator Emily Carroll.
- Are you a woman? Cool! Do you love gay men? I do too! Lucky for us, Street Carnage's Ryan O'Connell has compiled a list of rules for this mutual love and adoration fest that often occurs between a straight woman and a gay man. Bring it on Will and Grace.
- The new LED nightclub room at Smack that will have you saying HELL YES! And dancing on the bar before you fall onto a guido because the lights blinded you.
He. Is. Awesome!
We need more people to stand up against injustices, like him...more children like him.