- WTF is happening in Egypt? A simple and understandable explanation can be found here.
- Ever wanted to purchase an innocent, uneducated Indian girl off the black market? Now you can! Well, not really. An organization called Nanhi Kali created the website The Girl Store, which allows people to purchase uniforms, school supplies, and shoes to provide an education for Indian girls. The marketing scheme of the website is shocking, but effective.
- Blogger Brenna of Suburban Snapshots compares living with a toddler with being at a frat party.
- Beautiful minimal posters curated by edit. Artists were asked to represent a musical genre using one shape and one type.
- A list of 12 regional foods compiled by Women's Day. First time I've ever even heard of a top-sliced hot dog bun!
- Designers: Check out 7-Up's new branding. Thoughts?
(Mille from Freaks and Geeks by Katie Rice of Funny Cute Blog)