- Hey baby, what's your sign? Did your sign change because of the new study by astrologers? I'm jealous of people who got the sign: Ophiuchus. If only for the unpronounceable name.
- This absolutely shocked me: a comparison between a Barbie doll circa 1990 and a Barbie from the 2000's. Why it is haunting my dreams? The fact that Mattel used an unnecessary product redesign to further the over-sexualization and pressure of body ideals in a child's toy. Plus the fact that Barbie used to wear adult diapers.
- In almost every picture #7 tells the story of a Dutch woman whose life is seen from the point of view of a fairground shooting gallery.
"The chronological series begins in 1936, when a 16-year-old girl from Tilburg in Holland picks up a gun and shoots at the target in a shooting gallery. Every time she hits the target, it triggers the shutter of a camera and a portrait of the girl in firing pose is taken and given as a prize."
- Writer Ryan O'Connell tells us How To Be a 20-Something.
- James Laver's Law of Fashion makes me wonder if anything I ever have worn has been described as "hideous". Shudder.
- Need an in-depth explanation of the new Starbuck's rebrand? Read on you javahead.
- One thing that I love is street fashion. I've been creepin' on Street Peeper and I'm dedicating a good chunk of 2011 to find this woman and raid her closet.